Nutritional Analysis, Lifestyle Programs & Support
Should you wish to get the most benefit from changing your lifestyle, Hazel Bond, Dip. D.N. ITEC (U.K.) & SACOCT (S.A.), offers face-to-face, online or telephonic support, depending on which is most practical for clients. Choose a 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month program.
By working together we can take several meaningful steps in adapting your diet and lifestyle, according to your specific needs and health profile. As a Nutritional Consultant, I do not give you a diet. I help you adapt your current diet and lifestyle to suit your circumstances and may suggest supplementation where relevant. A 7-day food journal will need to be completed by the client prior to commencement of any nutritional support program. For this service I offer the following options:
- 50-minutes comprehensive assessment
- A weekly telephonic discussion/progress report for 4 weeks and suggestions for the next step. This should not take more than 10-15 minutes (client to call at pre-arranged time).
- A monthly re-evaluation of improvement in your problem areas. A revised assessment, if necessary, and suggested changes that may need to be made to your program. This should take between 20 and 3o minutes.
- A single one-hour nutritional consultation costs R450 and does not include the above points.
- Payments to be made in advance.
- All information shared is strictly confidential.
To book an appointment, please email Hazel Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org